Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RETURN OF YOUR SOUL!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinesebaby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: RETURN OF YOUR SOUL!!!!!! Reply with quote

There are a lot of things scientists can't explain.A terrible Chinese game I had experienced and though I did not believe it before.
There is a method to let one's soul out of his body. First of all,find out a paper with nothing on it . Write the person's name who you want to meet twenty times on it. Put it under your pillow before you go to bed . The best time for you to sleep is 21:00-23:00. About 03:00am , you will found that you are flying up,but you can't control your body,because your soul is out of it. U can meet the person you cant. If he (or she )is far away from you,you will feel very tire the second day.Pls do remember,you will be back to the reality!That is very important!!!
Maybe you can't believe just like me before I did it.But it is really true,my friend saw me and I saw him too!It is not a dream because the scence we had described is rather the same Shocked
Shocked
guDga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, can you explain a bit more of it? See, I tried to do it, but it didin`t work. Do I have to go to sleep at 21-23? Maybe it didn`t work cause I went to bed later? Are there any other condidtions like maybe I have to be very close to the person I`m trying to reach or something? By the way I didn`t believe in this too much, because I don`t tend to believe in things like that, but I somehow wanted to try this out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: