Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fahter's birthday!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
millionsters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: fahter's birthday!! Reply with quote

December 28th is my father's birthday! But I always have no ideas what should I send him Confused So if u have ideas, please tell me!!
laus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, we're too late Sad But i hope you found something nice to send him!
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: I remember my father'birthday. Reply with quote

I always remember my daddy's birth. His birthday is july.11th. He was born in a hot summer. On the opponent,I was born in the winter.It's a very cold and overcast day. In my opinion, father and daughter are a couple of preexistence.So father loves me much more than my mother.What about u?
myaa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: fahter's birthday!! Reply with quote

millionsters wrote:
December 28th is my father's birthday! But I always have no ideas what should I send him Confused So if u have ideas, please tell me!!

Hi there!

I have the same problem when it comes to pick up a present for my father's birthday Smile the thing is I always get stuck because I want to get him something original but also something he can use not just forget it in a corner of the house. So what I usually do (maybe it will help you as well) is make a list with all possible presents that cross my mind and then chose from it. For example he smokes cigars now and then and this year I got him a beautiful jobs desk lighter on which I engraved a birthday wish! He loved it! Smile
glenmer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a good shirt would also be a good gift for a father, you can vary from T-shirts, polo shirts, or formal outfit for your father, a tie would also do if your father dont have it yet, but shoes can be good for them too as long as you know their feet's size.. men is not as materialistic as women though, so anything you would give that is useful is I think would be more appreciated by them. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: