Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do I like Physics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
String

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Why do I like Physics Reply with quote

When I was 4 years old, I saw the future in my eyes.

I am so lazy, I want to be a god.

I do not what do I like before I was year 10.
Until I was year 10.
When I was in Year 10, I was an ESL study, my english was weak. I had been droped from A group into B group. However, that was a wrong decision from my best ESL teacher.
When I entry this class, I what to imprve myself, however, the teacher was not a well teacher. She send me out of her class when I was talking. Her behavour was very good, unlike other teacher to let you talk until you finish so you didnot want to talk. However, she sent me out of her class therefore I begain to heat her.
Moreover, my i chose my year 11 subjects you refused me to do the most diffical math and OP english because she thounght ESL students like me could not stand for these high level.
When I was studying in science class, there a good teacher she just like my mother, I got a good result in her class and had a good relationship.
When, I got a top mark in physics when I was year 10. She believed me I could to these subjects, but my year 10 english teacher stopped me.
Therefore, I my year 11 life I had a limit of math which made a very bad disadvantage in physics.

I work hard to find out the way to kill her, but I do not want go to the jail after all. I do not want to wast my life on her.
Therefore, only way to kill her is studing and appalying the nuclear phyiscs and space and time.
So I am working hard to get my reventage done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: