Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New Era Of Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are You ready to start the New Green Era
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

mike8jones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: The New Era Of Green Reply with quote

Science amongst all of its ups and downs, is on the cliff of change. Can we do it will we make it. The Earth is warming up, and waste is building up. We are coming to a head in this era. We have one choice that may be able to get us over the edge once and for all. Science, it is up to scientist to give ideas and acceptance of new green technology. If they fail then we may possible fail all together. With all of this talk of the worlds impending doom coming to the 2012 date of the 22 of December, many people may just give up. However if we give up then we are on our way to self fulfilling prophesy. So now it falls on us. Good scientist have given some ideas, against the backlash of huge business like the oil industry. Now it falls on us to find this technology and implement it into our everyday lives. Where to start one might ask, I have worked on this problem and come to a conclusion. It is up to me, it is up to you, it is up to every citizen home and abroad. I have found many good things for green technology. I will give you my website. Keep in mind I am telling no one to visit it at all. In my opinion we all need to act, making a website was my part. The saddest thing would be for no one to see it. I have found many great and interesting ways to implement new tech in all of our everyday lives. However many will try to stop me for whatever reason. I will live a link to my website you may get it you may not, if you do it is your responsibility to make a choice the choice is not to visit my website or not. The choice is weather or not you are willing to act and do your part. If so I have found some really good cheap ways to implement it into our lives. In some instances it will save you a lot of money, if that is what gets you started then so be it. I have saved tons of money, but that is not what it is about, because it will just go back to researching green technology. It is now up to all of us, let us take the earth back, and live in closed systems like we see in nature all around us. Check out The New Green Era Now at www.eraofgreen.com
Or visit at the link below my name. I would love your feedback. Thanks To All Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: