Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The computer program today is getting better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mssa114

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: The computer program today is getting better. Reply with quote

Computer has made our live easier and faster, so we use it everywhere.
For e.g. in my company we have a website which provided many services online for the government, one of the most used service in the website is Residence Permit, we can renew and issue resident permit online no need to go apply for them manually , it is faster than you think .
Service of resident permit is a program crated by many programmers in my company, they wanted to make this service easier than manually so users do not have to go and renew their resident permit manually. Plus online service does not take long time to be issued.

This type of program helped people�s life, make their life easier and comfortable. This why we use computer at home, work and schools. For e.g. we can use it to turn on/off light.

Finley, we can say that computer is a good memory for us. It can keep the file and information without losing them. So we do not have to create a file or use our memory to remember all information. Computer will do it instead of us.
suno0ono

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So we do not have to create a file or use our memory to remember all information

It's right that computers help us in many things.. Laughing .... I'm glad

but we have to use our mind... practicing them... Wink
alper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi friends,

of course you are right, computer technology is getting bigger everyday and we see different things everyday. it really marches on.

there are are huge advantageous, but there are some different points. for example it made us dependent it, I know it from myself Smile I am sitting against my laptop and I am with it for a long time Smile

of course this is a different aspect of view but I really love that technology because it made our lives so funny and easier...
sssallylane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computers have indeed made our lives easier, particularly when it comes to work. In fact, as you may very well be aware, there are a lot of jobs that require the use of computers when conducting business, such as in call centers, or any job in the BPO industry, for that matter.
tasc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: computer Reply with quote

Hi, I am Tasuku and study at Okinawa International University. I live in Okinawa, Japan.

We are helped by the computers everyday because we can study English or other language to use Microsoft Word or some stuffs. These correct grammar and spelling. It is great help when I make some papers for professor who speaks only English. And then, I can search much information to use computers but there are vast of information which is including that I don't need. That is bad point because there is much information because that is including wrong story, slander and so on. I do not want to see it and I do not want someone to do like that so I want computers to develop their searching function.
Nermeen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello every body
i think that computer technology becomes better that we can use it in teaching at schools and universities.we also can easily benefit from diffrent websites to get information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: