Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

culture for not giving proper time and love to kids in usa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sairaawais

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: culture for not giving proper time and love to kids in usa Reply with quote

i have observed that in usa kis dont get propert attention due to high divorce rates.. kids usually stays with mother and she considers them a burdon...she got involved in sex again and neglect children...its so common...very cruel....and spoling young teenagers...some times mothers force them to leave homes
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignoring the statistical validity of your claim for the time being, may I ask why is it that only women have to carry the burden of "culture" on their shoulders. If the mothers are having sex again and neglecting the children, where are the fathers and what are they doing?

Are we neanderthals or animals to continue exploiting* female species?

*See p.142
sairaawais

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: i still stick to my point Reply with quote

Yes i still stick to my point. Its the women who are most responsible for destroying the kids....because its women who claim and also the world claims that its mother who loves the child the most. i agree with this but this statement is not correct for all the mothers. some mothers after divorce become sex slaves and ignore their children

i personally know one mother she got divorced when she was just 21 and she had two children one boy and one girl very young. She never married again only becuase of her children. As time passed she married her daughter and the boy completed higher education. When the boy got young he asked her mother that you should have married some guy ..her mother asked him back ...do you think that things would have same if i have not sacrificed for you. The boy was all in tears....

Now her daughter is married she often visists her mother with her husband.,,,if her mother has her own home ...things would be totally different.

Once the father of divorced girl told her daughter that if you donot marry than you will destroy one life(your own) but if you marry again you will ruin two lives
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck, yeah. Immodest women are responsible for all evils in the world, not to forget for causing earthquakes. There should be strictest of laws to control women's sexuality.
StudyingPanama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: I live in America.... Reply with quote

I am a single woman living in America. I have two sisters who went against everything my parents taught them and had children without being married. They were young and did not think it would happen to them. Now, they must live with the consequences of their actions, because they made a mistake. It is not the child's fault, and both of them have done their best to provide for their kids. The fathers were not very involved in day to day activities, but did contribute money. My sisters love their kids and would never consider them as a liability. Not all single mothers in America are unhappy with their kids. Most are well adjusted and fine. Also, when society hears about child abuse, it is investigated. Children are a precious commodity here, and we try to protect them, but some do get missed. I hope another perspective helps on this matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: