Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's talk about Korean economy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilles Bellemare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Let's talk about Korean economy! Reply with quote

How is the economy doing in South Korea? Will they boost their economy by developping North Korea in a near future or will they export their expertise and products internationnally ? Is there still room for development and expansion in smaller cities in South Korea ? Are they looking to manufacture and invest in China ?

I am looking to hear about anyone interested to discuss this matter and especially from Linha in Suwon, South Korea.
Passerby

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I used to think about Korea. Korea was a country, of course, I even had no idea that it is devided into the North and the South, and it was a poor country just like some otehrs countries in the hunger-struck Africa. Well, and I was completetly wrong with what I used to think about this country.

I forgot how long it was for me for the first time to hear this nation and to have a chance in enjoying its products--- entertainment. The first time I noticed the singers on TV, I thought immediately that htey were probable from Japan or Singapore. But, after few incorrect guesses. I quickly came to learn that their true entities.

Over these few years with teh intrusion of Korean TV opera series as well as its new asian films and some other daily trifles, Taiwan here has been affected strongly by these effects, the way we walk and the way we might talk about in our afternoon break tea.

Well, asked for the projection for Korea, I assume that it's going to thrive and mroe and more to be a state of great influence to its neighborhood. And its economy, well, for the following decade, people there would become good off the poverty and mishaps.

Not learn enough about Korea, but wish for a basic comment.

Passerby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: