Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good online schools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
an_angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Good online schools Reply with quote

Now I'm doing classes with http://esl.acesquaredtraining.com/
but I would like to compare prices of different schools to make sure
I am doing inexpensive classes

I heard about tutorabc and native79. I heard about one called englishdom too but some of these seem expensive. I would like to compare the prices. Is anybody taking classes at an online school? can someone tell me the cost?

Right now I get 50 minutes and I notices that most online schools offer 45 minutes for the same price
Afra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While looking for tutoring opportunities to review for you, I found one that seemed pretty interesting! TutorABC hires people to teach English to people from various countries. Most of the students know some English, but need help speaking conversational English. I’ve also read that the majority of people you would be teaching are Asian. Here are some more specifics:

How much does Tutor ABC pay?

Visit the site above and you will get all of your answers.
PeterAlex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online colleges offer versatility and accessibility, without compromising on the high quality of the learning experience. Online students still take part in rigorous course curriculum and receive the same credible degrees as those in conventional colleges. So, if the thought of taking an exam while lounging in pajamas in the comfort of home sounds appealing, read on to learn more about the top 25 online colleges who offer completely online degree programs.
LinguaFrancaEnglish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: Online Classes Starting from $14.99 per class Reply with quote

Hello! I am the founder of an online English school called Lingua Franca English.

We offer private 55 minute classes starting from $14.99 USD per class. Each class is personalized to match your level and English goals.

Our teachers are native speakers who have taught in over 5 different countries.

Sign up for a free 25 minute trial class at www.linguafrancaworld.com. There's no commitment!

Or email me with any more questions about online English classes: [email protected].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: