Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESL LEARNING TIPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clouthier

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: ESL LEARNING TIPS Reply with quote

Learning English is now a tough but not enough. Many Students who already own learning difficulties may be prone to increased prevention. This is something that teachers must take into explanation when dealing with students who may require any extra help or a different learning style. Learning problems can result from any number of things. It is more common that what appears to knowledge.

Some English Learning software can be used with students for a contribution with corrections. When a learning problem is addressed and understood it can be allocated with accordingly. Finding the problem is the first step in removing it. Every ESL student has their own powers and weaknesses. Teachers must remember that no students learn exactly the same way.

ESL Learning is not immunity when we talk about a motivation factor. I have figured out some acts that I can exercise in my ESL. Here are the acts.

1. In its place of avowing the students are wrong for example in writing or sentence's construction, tell them nicely on how they can change the sentences properly without leaving the original meaning.

2. When the students have fruitfully completed a task, give them the thanks. Especially when they are trying their best in ESL, for example, in spoken events. ESL teachers can do to boost students� confidence, and it works all the time.

3. Check student�s works from time to time and give them proper commentaries. Essentially some people will raise attention and so do ESL learners in classes.

4. Allow students to make commentaries or proposals for the change. Take those as an acceptable. Please don�t deny comments that you think as inappropriate, just tell the students that you�ll think of the comments and will get back to them later. Make sure you as a teacher has a written record. When students trust that you as teachers can accept their way of thinking, it will somehow continuously participate in your next class.

5. Finally, but not slightest ESL teachers can publish students� work in their �ESL and More� website and inform the students that their works are being published and can be read all over the world. Personally, for me if my ESL teacher told me that my work is being published, I will feel very proud and this can encourage me to love the target language more than before.
Afra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learning any new language takes a lot of dedication, practice and time. But all of that pays off when you are able to express yourself in an exciting new way. Learning English has limitless advantages. Job markets increase, grades go up and new friends are made. You will benefit greatly from learning English simply because so many people speak the English language. New horizons and opportunities will expand before your eyes. Use the following tips to help you in your language learning process.

Tips for Learning English

I always hire Academic Writing Services to write my essays, thesis, course work, dissertation and resume and I enjoy the free time with my friends.
They offer 35% discount, if you are in need of it, place your order here and fill with Discount Code PROMO35 in order to get 35% discount.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: