Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An amazing site for learners of english and ESL/EFL Teachers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secondside

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: An amazing site for learners of english and ESL/EFL Teachers Reply with quote

With max. 15 seconds movie and music video scenes with subtitles in 9 languages (german, spanish, french, arabic, portoguese, italian, turkish etc.), with special algoritms. in a game setting... effective and enjoyable website,
in a way this website makes Brad Pitt or Julia Roberts or other stars your new english teachers. Smile

it is worth visiting.

Check it here ; www.voscreen.com

saffetanilkaya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: thankss Reply with quote

Thanks for this share secondside. Really this is an amazing game for students and teachers. I play this game and i am improving my English. i think all the english learners have to use www.voscreen.com.
secondside

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: voscreen on facebook application Reply with quote

it's a website to learn or improve english. you can play it now on facebook.

https://apps.facebook.com/voscreen/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts
scsmith1391

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Free Test of Writing! Reply with quote

Hello, I am a graduate student looking for volunteers to take a test of writing that I have designed. Your help will be greatly appreciated, and it will be good practice! The link to the test is below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFk5dlZJak5CRUR5T3JGckRGc3dQYUE6MQ
etutor.school

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Learn a new language via eTutor School Reply with quote

Check this site www.etutorschool.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: