Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My opinion about Donald Trump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koko69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: My opinion about Donald Trump Reply with quote

Because I have a thinking of American’s President, Donald Trump, I want to talk about him. I think that he is a fight man. Because he was a manager, and so he has a lot of innovative strategy like a management. It is almost bold attempt. Some would agree, other would disagree. I’m a one of the latter parsons. While he is making many enemies, he goes on his way. He should not bring his management thoughts. A politics is different from management. It is not only benefits.
Presidential Decree especially struck me as incongruous. I thought he don’t have a concept of “human dignity”. Because Muslim acting terrorism from Mexico is few part of Muslim. It is not possible that fact in front of us. There is a fundamental problem. He should learn to have insight to look into their unseen dignity.
He was about to collide with North Korean due to his aggressive attitude. North Korean wants to attract attention of America, and so he should not react excessively but nevertheless he reacts excessively. I want him to deal with North Korean like an adult.
I hope that war don’t occur.
an ambitious translator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: About Mr. Trump Reply with quote

After argument between Iran and USA government about who made ISIS. President trump decided to prevent Muslim immigration.

He believes that all Muslims are terrorist and always do suicide attacks like events that happened in Germany and France. Also he threatens North Korea with atomic bomb; he wants to make pressure on North Korea with some sanctions. Commonly his character is unpredictable, for example, he mocked one of his countries’ newspapers. In his last speech, he insulted our nation and deliberately renamed Persian Gulf to Arabic gulf.

We hope that president Trump change his politics about other countries and show better face of America to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: