Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone know this song?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Does anyone know this song? Reply with quote

Hello! Surprised
I'm looking for the name of a singer who sang in a TV show.
I think she is a French singer but I couldn�t find out who she is.

The song can be heard from here Arrow

http://kadenfan.hitachi.co.jp/museum/asx/mp_001_64k.asx

(This is the commercial movie in which the singer sang)

If you know someone who sings songs like this, please tell me Wink
aNiTa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Takeshy she is Kate Ryan!!! Reply with quote

Hello boy! My name is Anna. I'm a young girl who lives in Spain (Barcelona) and I'm 15 years old. I read you message and I interested so much in your question so I'd like to tell you who was the singer you saw days ago. In your message you wrote that the girl was French, didn't you? I think this girl is Kate Ryan, is a young singer who always sings in french. I don't know many things about this beatiful girl, so I hope that my answer will help you. If you want you can answer to my message.
My best wishes. Kisses.
Takeshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Hi Anna.
Thank you for your reply Very Happy

I'll find Kate Ryan's official site to listen her songs Very Happy

Best Regards,
aNiTa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Hello one more time Takeshi!!! Reply with quote

Hello dear!
How are you? I'm so happy because I recibed your message!! Thank you very much!! I'm hppy that my asnwer helped you. When you'll find Kate Ryan's songs, please leave me a message. See you soon. kisses!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: