Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you ever believed ghosts??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mi-no

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Have you ever believed ghosts?? Reply with quote

Were there ghosts or fairies which you and other children believe it or a rumor which the ghost will exist when you are child??

If you have, tell me about the ghost or fairy.
Name. character, colour, appearance and so on, in detail you can.

I have a presentation in a class. My topic is ghosts in the world.
So I want to know world ghosts or fairy.
I hope many interesting information Very Happy
Eriol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Mouse Or Ghost ? Reply with quote

One day, In my bed room. I saw some pieces of the biscuit on the floor. I felt very surprised because I hadn't eaten biscuits and my parents went to swimming. So I felt that. I thought that was made by mouse. After that, I heard a sound. It likes a mouse's sound. I had a bad feeling. That time. I took a knife to kill it but I couldn't find it. That night, I said that to my parents. Until now, we couldn't find the mouse. We thought it ran away.
Corey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't believe in ghosts or other spirits - sorry.

Corey
chi-kei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: ghost Reply with quote

I do believe that ghost is existing in our world. It's not difficult to trust I think. When a person dies, his soul will go to another place. However, there are some special case, some spirit didn't go to that place and still remain here, that is so called ghost.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe existence of ghosts because of I havn't seen ghosts.

but if I can see ghosts I believe it.
because the world is full of ghosts rumor so I think many rumor proof exiistence of ghosts.
Cayenne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure if I believe in ghosts or not. I have heard some spooky stories that my friends told me happened to them, but I think that there is an explination for all of them. I really wouldn't be surprised if ghosts or some sort of spirit like them exisited, but right now I'm not really sure what to believe about them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
V2assault

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I'm Thai student. I believe in ghosts but I don't afraid of them. If I see him, I'll ask him "what do you want?". In Thai, there are many ghosts that parents usually tell children at night for go to bed. Prait is a very tall ghost & has a very small mouth. Prait is come from a man who harm parents.
Phop is a ghost that love to eat entrails a man who is possessed.
Nang Tanee is a ghost which live in a banana tree. She is always a women who wear a green a scarb across the left shoulder and under the right arm. She persuade a man in the night to be with her and then the man will not appear forever.
House ghost is a ghost that prevent strange ghosts which want to come to the house. He lives in a shirne of household god. Thais know that when dogs howl, the ghosts will appear.
cubee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont believe in ghost...cause i never saw them Confused
yung89510

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: i believe there r ghost on the world Reply with quote

maybe i am dreaming, but i did see one when i am small, when i was a sleep, and opened my eyes i see a green skeleton like figure in front of me and it glows, and i cried.......that i time i am 4 years old.
coffeedecafe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: i believe there r ghost on the world Reply with quote

[quote="yung89510a sleep, and opened my eyes i see a green skeleton like figure in front of me and it glows, and i cried.......that i time i am 4 years old.[/quote]

did you cry because you were afraid, or because you knew it would go away?
i believe there are many unusual things within our minds and outside them.
kipper2k4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belive in ghosts becuase of cctv here is the story 1 morning in this pub in north yorkshire called the Tiger Inn was closed and was going to open in 1 hour the cleaner was just tiding up and this man walked into the pub and sat where my great grandad used to sit when he went to the pub when he was alive and she was saying to the man sorry sir the pub is closed and as she went to pick up the brush and looked where he was sitting he had gone so she reported this to the police and they looked at the cctv camera which is outside and saw the doors open without anybody there to open them and i honestly belive that it was my great grandad becuase he sat where he sat and looked just like him.but you can belive what you like.
...../��/'...'/���.`��
../'/.../..../.....:^.��\
('(...�...�.... �_/'...'/
.\.................'...../
..'\'...\.......... _.��
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: