Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you know Phat Thai?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suriya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Are you know Phat Thai? Reply with quote

......Are you like Phat Thai? Phat Thai is good food. There are three reasons at I like to eat Phat Thai. First it has good flavour. Second it has usefulness for health because Phat Thai has some herbs for example onion and garlic, it can help you about protective Cancer and Heart Disease. Finally it can save your money because Phat Thai is cheap food more than another foods such as hamburger.
.....Are you know that you can make Phat Thai by yourself? I would like to tell you about cook Phat Thai. ( I often cook Phat Thai by myself when I stay at my home. Embarassed ) Method of make it is very easy more than many people�s thinks. There are five methods as follows, first you must fry the mincing garlic and onion until it has yellow colour. Second add chicken and shrimp in your pan to fry with mincing garlic and onion until. Third break the eggs into the pan and scramble. (You can pour sugar, fish sauce, vinegar or pepper for your like. Wink ) Fourth pour noodles and bean sprouts in pan. Finally fry it until cooked and spoon it onto your disk after this method you will have Phat Thai. I said that it�s easy. (After you had eaten Phat Thai, Are you clean your disk by yourself? Although I like to cook, I dislike to clean my wares.Mr. Green)
elena

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best food is spanish�s food. This food is healthier than other food, for example fast food. Moreover have many food with a good flavor eachother. Very Happy
Leticia L

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that spanish's food is better than the remander of food.

The spanish's food have more vitamines than the other food.

The typical Spanih dish is paella. But in Spain are very much dish very good. Other dish are omelette, cocido, etc...

Laughing
elena

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: HELLO MY NAME IS SANDRA Reply with quote

Well, from my point of view, I think that spanish's food is the best.
I say that because I have eaten in others places. For example: italian's food is better than french's food. Moreover american's food is worse than mexican's food.
Spanish's food is the most healthy and their taste is very nice. Typical's foods are: paella, cocido, potatoes omelette...
Rebeca

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don�t like the japanese food.
For me the spanish food is the best.
The spanish food is more delicious than italian food.
The spanish omelette is bigger than french omelette, also Ilike the mexican food especially the tacos but I think that the spanish food is better than the mexican food.
sara21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The food of Spain is for me the best food of the world
sara21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Spanish's food is for me the best food of the world. Very Happy
KETSARA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like eating Phat Thai because it's delicious.The name of it's identical of Thai food.You can buy it in general food shop or make it yourself because it's easy.And it have usefulness for the body because it have carbohydrate,protein,lipid and some vegetable but we don't eating it very much because it have very lipid .I ever seen the tourists in Trog-Khaw-San eating Pat Thai and the cook tell me, the tourists like eating Pat Thai very much. I think it's profit for Thai food because the foreign to know Thai food and choose to eat Thai food when they're tour in Thai and we should to promote of Thai food to the foreign to know than before for Thai food to know in all the world so the economic of Thai food to progress.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: