Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery of my life.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renecohrt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Mystery of my life. Reply with quote

I have through life got a companion, who first recently disclosed his real identity, namely the Archangel Gabriel.

He did not give me to understand the reason for his disclosure, but I firmly believe it was to comfort me , because death is approaching.

Quite a nice experience, don't you think?
jenjen

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How wonderfull you have Archangel Gabriel with you. What a comfort for you. Gabriel is the Angel of communication. I feel that through his guidance your words will teach many people and help them accept what you are experiencing this time on earth.

My Angel is Michael. He has given me strength this life that has seen me through some difficult times. Don't they just make you feel so loved????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: