Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone face the same problem like me???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightlight1221

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Does anyone face the same problem like me??? Reply with quote

I really love dogs, but my mother didn't allow me to have the pet!!
I feel unhappy!!
Could someone can give me some advices??? Crying or Very sad
renee90430231

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Oh..it's too bad Reply with quote

Maybe you can have a little pet, just like micky mouse~
jimmyunec2005

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: my opinion Reply with quote

In my family, my father like to keep a dog, but my mother don'ot like dogs, because she think dogs are very dirty and mke much noise, she can't bear there is a dog in our home, even a small one which can't make noise. So I think the important reason is she think they are very dirty, but my father and I didn't agree with her. I like dogs, because they are very clever, when I feel lonely ,I can play with them. And I like walking with a dog on grassland. In fact, I like most animals, but fly and spier. Some one think spier is the most beautiful animal in the world, but I think I never think it like them all of my life.
But in my opinion, all kinds of animals are humans friends. Wink

li

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: that's sad!! Reply with quote

hi,
i'm li.sorry to hear that,but you can always persuade your mum.give her all the list of good things about having a pet. tell her that pets too can help you to relaxs and even help to look after you-in their own way.ask her to give you a chance and tell her that you'll be responssible to your pet.i don't know the outcomes,but as long that you're sincere about having a pet and able to be responssible to it,maybe she'll allow it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: