Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you know about SARS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Do you know about SARS? Reply with quote

SARS is a kind of disease that spreads seroiusly in our country.
It would cause fever, cough, headake and the other uncomfortableness like catching a cold. However, it could be fatal. Because of the disease, many people start to wear the mask to prevent from getting it wherever they go. I do not know if your country suffer from SARS or if you have ever heard of it. I think everyone sould have regular and proper living style, gather hygienic knowledge and exercise often to develop your body strong enough to defend ourselves against diseases. Shocked
Corey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think health experts know exactly how SARS spreads yet.

I do know that it is only fatal in about 5% of the people who get it.

Still, it is pretty serious.

Regards,

Corey
http://english.abcingles.net
winnymee

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: send work Reply with quote

From SARS that spread disease in Asia. SARS this bring damage into life and economy of country especially china which born is at first of world.
I think that SARS which spreader very fast by breathing from infected people will be the dangerous disease if we donít do something to protect ourselves. However, I think that it is not the most dangerous disease yet because the number of died people seem just only 62 from 1762 infected people.
SARS effects not only with many people but also with many businesses like tour business and hotel business especially the last one which lost many profit because of dangerous disease, nevertheless
I feel that many people around me didnít afraid of it since it has spreader for a long time. Very Happy
Ana xinxin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: sars Reply with quote

some one predict SARS has out break, or hind in same animals or some retreive condition, and once some condition stimulate it in future, It will come back, I can not understant it, How to see it hind for the moment, whether it is the outcome of the virus or the condition of human behavior?
Spark2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard that a drug named tamiflu was being taken as a preventive . Tamiflu is said to prevent the onset of flu even if you have been exposed to people who have it. Sometimes when we don't know what to do, we grasp at straws.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: