Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the holiday in the shadow of SARS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~mimi~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: the holiday in the shadow of SARS Reply with quote

i am a Chinese girl,and there is a strong enemy who running through my motherland,right, everybody knows his name is SARS!! Exclamation SO many people died of it ... Crying or Very sad My province government give a 20 days holiday to every shool.i think this is a special holiday for us.We couldn't go out to travel, couldn't prepare a party for my friends.The best way to keep healthy is stay at home all day,don't meet strangers.My mother clean the house use some disinfectants twice everyday, she open all the windows, clean the floor,very careful.All the people are nervous, Confused so they go to the hospital or drugestore to buy some medicinal herbs.In fact, it's useless.A friend who will be a Chinese doctor told me that people want to spent lots of money to change a quiet heart.Maybe it's truth.When i saw the people who wore the antiseptic mask walking on the street, i think too much about the life. Life is a very frail thing for the world,it need protection at any time and anywhere.Please, care the chance to do everthing you want to do and you can do!
woodstock.rk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Nice to meet you! I am a Japanese girl. I am nineteen years old. I am a Ibaraki univesity student. I watched the news which was about SARS on TV. When I knew the news, I feared. Now,how about China?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: