Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ani

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Pets Reply with quote

Hi I am ani.I lives in JAPAN.I would like tell you about my pet.
I have one dog and two cats. I think pets can makes our feeling happy.
If you know anything cute animal please tell me.
chanon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: My pets Reply with quote

Smile Very Happy Hi! my name is chanon.I live in Thailand. My pets name is "Pangee" . I think my pets is cute. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Question
Tsay Yi-Jiun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two hamsters...someone may think I'm stupid...but I don't care...
They also give me many many happy...They play important roles in my mind...
sasi_aloha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I have three cats. Their names are Chok, Tongkhaw, and Tee-Lek. Chok is the oldest cat in my house. He is 8 years old, but he is very healthy. His favorite food is a snack. Tongkhaw is 3 years old. He is very fat because he loves to eat and he is a lazy cat. He spends time to lie down. He is 6 kilograms now. Tee-Lek is a kitten. he is so cute. He looks like a little tiger and he is very naughty. Surprised My cats are good friends and I love them so much
toonnoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: I love dog Reply with quote

In my opinion,dogs are the best pet for 3 reasons. First,dogs are good friends because they are very grateful. You can spend free time effectively. They are also best friend when you are alone. Second,the dogs are useful because they keep a thief away from a house. Finally, dogs can protect their owners. For example, if dogs seeing human injure to owners, it will injure to human promptly.
In conclution, a dog is wonderful pet. What do you think about a dog?
goson

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: i love dog Reply with quote

Long time ago. People are double together pets which pet of people has many and some people to feed, friend and use work and many at people must stay with pet.
At we will tell about pet it is a dog in all pet. A dog is pet at people to like the best which is animal has wise easy for learn and many use work such as to look home and honesty to expand boss. When to related between people and dog begin from. People yet to live by to hunt animal and to take vegetable for food. They are take live together is big group in cave. People and fox will chair to live into hunt animal. Afterwards people to invent weapon to rise and fox begin to live close people more than. Which to bring into use fox come for many benefited in side hunt animal and protect by it receive food to reward. When pass time tie to increase more than. Twin begin learning at will take live together and friendship receive develop over think.
A dog is pet has benefit for people and it can to live people are good. If give dog of you are good dog must have good study and to feed with love.
mayo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: My pet Reply with quote

Very Happy hello Very Happy
My name is mayo. I'm live in japan.
My family has a black cat. He have lived for 6 years.
He is very friendly Embarassed
I want talk about your pets. Wink Shocked
wae

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: My pets Reply with quote

Hi Chanon!
I am college student in japan.
Nice to meet you.
I iove animal very much.
I have a cat in my home town.
I go to college in Tokyou,[main city of Japan]
but my home town is Totori,so I miss my cat.
His name is john. he can do tricks.
I would like to know about your pet more and your country.
wae

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: My pets Reply with quote

chanon wrote:
Smile Very Happy Hi! my name is chanon.I live in Thailand. My pets name is "Pangee" . I think my pets is cute. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Question
baby2000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi!!! I love humster, but my pet was dead, so I am sad everyday since my pet was dead. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
sherryyen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: my pet Reply with quote

well...
i'm sherry,i'm a student from Taiwan.
my pet is a duck. i know it's funny but i still think it is cute to have a pet which is a duck.
does there anyone have a pet that is cute but hardly to see in a pet shop?
Hiroko. H

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a dog too.She was a stray dog.
But now she is loved by my family.
When you have a pet,you should take care of it.The responsibility is carried with it to keeping the animal.
Pet's happiness depends on you!
Please love your pet. Wink
oleska

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Pets Reply with quote

Hi Exclamation We are Dorota, Ola and Ania. We live in Poland in small city Nidzica. We love pets. Dorota has two parrots, one dog, and one hamster. Ola has one sweet parrot and she has cat in head Laughing . Ania has two dogs, and hmmm... she doesn't know Very Happy . Dorota loves horses, Ola loves cats and Ania loves dogs. We are so crazy girls Smile . We are 12 years old. GOOD BYE!!!! Very Happy
Ellonne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Thai student. I love dog too. In myopinion, there are two reasons that make dog becomes a popular pet. The firest reason is that it can useful. Your dog can guard your home when you go out. And you can play with it in the spare time. The other reason is that it's easy to bring up.Because dog is clever than other pets. You can tame it easily. And you can trained your dog to do anything easily. In conclusion, dog is a good pet than other pets. In your opinion, What pet do you like?
Panuwat Punapet
47210645 EE2B Group 12
blue dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!I'm blue dragon from Malaysia. Cool I have a pet too.Mypet name is "Comel". Embarassed It's was a nice cat.It's has a long tail and long fur. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: