Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you ever...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kreuz-weg

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Have you ever...? Reply with quote

Have you ever had a prophetic dream?
Crexis

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only play UT in my dreams.
Ricardo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: I have had a rare dream Reply with quote

I was in the clouds and I ate some spaghetti with fish sauce ans scampis. At this time I was still flying in the air. When I was done eating spaghetti, I fell on the ground. Then I went running in a green field, oooh it smelled so good. I could like smoke every bitt of it Smile wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Ricardo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Eat what nature has 2 offer ! Reply with quote

I hope its also a prophetic dream and that it may come true...
I had once seen a 2 headed squirl with just one head... Isn't that weird! I have seen the skies turn pink and the ground turn yellow... Quit an expierence I must say. One can see what one believes... Just eat what nature presents you and you will see thinks even more mystirious!
skysmile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Razz
yes,i experienced it.
it was suprising.
what i experiencedwas(that)
l carried some heavy stuff in the dream.
it is caued "yeji-mong" in my country.
i'd like to experienceit once again. Cool
idghdl35

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:52 am    Post subject: Yes~ Reply with quote

Yes, I have seen the place or people talking in my dreamy in the real life
Honey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err...
Are you sure they're prophetic?
I guess, for example, that the place you saw was an association of a last memory or event. It can also be unconsciousness' calls, but not predictions. If they happen later, in the future, it's because they're logical things to happen.

Prophetic dreams are not given anymore. What you dream is just an association. Wink
liebe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, it happens to me quite often--but it's only certain little things, it's not like I dream something important. I dream of something and then it happens on the next day, or I dream of two of my friends talking to each other (but not to me), I call them the next day and I find out that they DID talk about what I've dreamed of, almost word-for-word. Unfortunately I can never predict which dreams will come true and which won't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: