Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my dear grandma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pam806

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: my dear grandma Reply with quote

every time I read those articles about grandma, i can not contrul my tears. those people have same feeling with me. they all lost their dear one who give us their best.

the day my grandma passsed by is the day I passed my first exam. I was totally shocked at that time. No one can understand my feeling. at that time, I was wandering in the mall without buying anything. Just walking around, even without tears at that moment. I just regreat my mistakes. I did not spend as much time as I could when she was alive. I am shame on the action I did before. I did not communicate with her too much. I did not try my best to support her. even my mum said that I alread did enough. I cut her toe-nail, I help her shower... but, that is not enough.

when I was kid, I always dream to travel with her, because I knew she loves without any aim.

now she is gone, she never cook those my favourate food, she need sit beside me when i study.

at this point, I hope gost can exist. I image one day she can sit beside me like before, even I can not see her. but I can sense her.
nettest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

At first,I was very sorry about this bad news.But I hope you can be happy now, I think your grandma had already forgiven you.If she saw this letter in haven ,she would be happy ,too.Everyone always regret after his or her family pass away.So I think now what we should do is to love everybody around us.Dont be sad ,wish you a happy life. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: