Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I like a dog and a cat... what pet would you like?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jingjo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: I like a dog and a cat... what pet would you like? Reply with quote

Dog make me flash when I'm sad. He smell my leg and moving around me. when look at his eyes, I'm feel someone say something good for me. When his tail swing, I'm feel any problems are easy to solve. The dog is a friend.
Cat make me happy when I'm lonely. She move slowly to be side me. When she make a sound "meaw...meaw....", I'm feel someone call me and tell me you not a lone. when look at her eyes, I'm feel sweet. I can say the cat is a special person.
buapooh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don�t like coffee because coffee has nicotine that build disease but sometime coffee has important for me. When I don�t have times and I don�t have breakfast, I drink coffee before go to university. But I try drinking milk more than coffee.
jingjo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buapooh

I think coffee mean old man and milk is young boy. ^-^
zhaket

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: i like dog Reply with quote

what a cute dog! eiei ...A friend of mine has an younger (2) shisu. i call Dragon. he smiled gently and ran out of the burning hut, glowing with a gold light. Shisu's hands started glowing a light green and he stepped closer to the two. SO he is very cute. Shocked
nok

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Jingjo I like the dogs and cats too!!! Reply with quote

I'm a once person that very lovely them. But I like cats more than the dogs. BecauseThe cats very beg and they are pretty. But I have never hate the dogs. I love dogs too. They can make me don't borring. When I play with them, I very happy. I think they can be friendly for me. Laughing
Nan_cs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: I Love dog and cat so much. Reply with quote

Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
When I'm sad, I will play with them. They're make me happy. I will fun when live with them and I love them. Sometimes, I watch TV. It has news about killing dog for eat. I feel very sad. Dog, cat, and another animals are good friends for me. I Love dog and cat so much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
poel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Dog is the best!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy
I like dogs more than cats because they make me happy.
He can make me laugh.
My family has a smart dog.
His name is "Guichy".
He's a very big white dog and naughty.
He can find rats and bark snakes.
Cats make me annoy but I like Garfeild.

Poel
koykong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: I don't like dogs. Reply with quote

I don't like dogs because 2 weeks ago, a dog bit me! Crying or Very sad That's too bad!

I like fishes especially gold-fish. It's so cute when it swims in the pool. And I think it jokes that the gold-fish has a short remembrance. May be it's the good thing for it; when it swims and hit the mirror, pass 2 or 3 minutes it forgets the pain. Shocked

But in my opinion, the dogs the cats and other pets are always the best friend for human. Surprised
jingjo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like a dag. Because It smart ,good friend and is solution. It honest every time. It not feign and lie same human, but love owner. Dog cann't say something to make me feel bad. Because I don't know, what it say? ^^
jingjo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zhaket

I know Shisu. It has long fur and cute. It's like a doll. Easy to train and so funny. It's small, many people perfer to keep them. We can desing it's fur. I know many kind of a dog. Such as Labador. Labador look like the Golden, but Golden have longer fur. Labador like to sleep on the high land. Such as on a tree. The soldier like to choose them. Train it to the war.
hunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi.my name is Valentina. Shocked I like cats they are cutes. i like how they making a voice when they are sleeping. Twisted Evil
Melanie89

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: dog Reply with quote

My favourite pet is absoluty HUSKY!!!!
miss Glo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the hippopotamus but my favourite pets are the cats..Answer me in my "pm"...bye miss Glo Laughing Wink Embarassed Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: