Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shrek 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amira78

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Shrek 2 Reply with quote

What do you think about Shrek 2?Isn't cool? Very Happy
Robopup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Shrek 2 Reply with quote

Hi^_^
I loved Shrek 2.
It was a funny film.
I hope there is Shrek 3.
Robopup^_^
Ashantou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Shrek and Shrek 2 are good films I like them .The final is very unexpected.And the musics of Shrek 2 are very beautiful . This film tells us a lot ,and we can learn a lot from this film ,I like it ,I say
river1974

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, Shrek 1 is better than Shrek 2. I think both of them are good movies, but Shrek 1 is more interesting and original. Anyway, I like animations with amousing and unexpected plots like Shrek series and The Incredibles rather than traditional ones. I hope there will be more and more funny animations in the future!
amira78

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,i think that Shrek 1 is better but music in Shrek 2 is great.I looking forward for Shrek 3Smile))
edwardC53

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I also think that Shrek 1 is better than 2, although 2 was pretty good. I really loved the bit when the giant gingerman drowned, it looked so weird!
smartie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well....shrek shrek....first time i didn't even know none about shrek but one day i went at my brothers home and guess what my little niece was watching the movie so i had to watch with her 2 and i kinda fall in love with that movie so after watching a while i was kinda in love with that movie ...........it's so cool Go Shrek2[/b]
river1974

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell the truth, I was touched by Shrek in a way. In this movie, the princess and Shrek are both ugly. However, they sincerely accept each other for what they originally are. Isn't that the true essence of love? It is not necessary for a happy couple both to be good-looking and graceful. Monsters like Shrek and the princess still could enjoy a happy love life! Besides funny plots, this movie also teaches people how to
river1974

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell the truth, I was touched by Shrek in a way. In this movie, the princess and Shrek are both ugly. However, they sincerely accept each other for what they originally are. Isn't that the true essence of love? It is not necessary for a happy couple both to be good-looking and graceful. Monsters like Shrek and the princess still could enjoy a happy love life! Besides funny plots, this movie also teaches people how to respect and show understanding for each other!
Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just imagine for a minute how you will behave yourself if an ogre appear among us. We, certainly, follow him like people from the village in the Shrek 1. This film gives a good example how we should live in the society trying to understand each other. No matter what a nationality you are or religion or appearence. Even if you are the Snow man, you have the right to live in peace in your mountains, and no to be touched in expeditions.
I like this film in original the most. After translation many jokes lose their real meanings and point.
valya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, my name is Jone. Twisted Evil and you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: