Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

do you love ur mom???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohamed101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: do you love ur mom??? Reply with quote

if you love ur mom then u r very nice person I think most of the ppl in the world loves theie mothers and it's natural but I love my mom and I haven't seen her almost 3 yrs now I really missed her..... Crying or Very sad
Snake777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww i feel so sorrie for you , Mahamed . And why you have not seen her for almost 3 years !?! Where has she been ? I hope u will see her soon , dont feel soo bad . You love her and she is always on ur mind , you should be happy 'cuz she is always with u in spirit =]
I doooo love my mom alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE is really awesome , not so great but fine ^__^ I love all the food that she cooks , it's really delicious Wink But too bad , my mom is always sick . She is not healthy at all , she gets problems with her heart and her back ( she got it from my grandma's gene ) Sad It's really stupid , i hate it soooo much , it makes my mom feel bad , she has to stand the pain Sad And she is also afraid that i , my brother and my lil sis would be like her . She and my dad dont want us to be sick like her . *Sighz*
My parents re good but sometimes they re sort of annoying and mean lol
mohamed101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey snake777 thanks alot for replying for me. I haven't seen my mom cuz we don't live together am in U.S.A and she lives in AFRICA. any ways I'll see her soon. am so sorry about ur mom's problems. I hope u will not be like her Crying or Very sad any ways nice to meet you my name is mohamed and am from somalia. which is in AFRICA.
Snake777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww why do u live in U.S and ur mom does live In SOmalia ?!Yeah i know that country , i watch T.V and i know it =] hummnnn it's sooo poor there , right ?!
Why does not she come there and live with you ?! Hummnn or u re overseas student ?! Hope you will have chance to get back Somalia and meet ur mom Smile
Yeah thanx , i do hope my mom will be fine soon =]
OH BTW , I'm Tram , I live in Viet Nam ( Southeast Asia ). I'm not sure if u know my country 'cuz it's small and developing but still poor . But it's really great Wink
Lol and i have a friend . She likes Somalia alot . She said she would want to be a doctor to go to Somalia and help people there , i dont know if she was kidding 'cuz it was long time ago ^^
Soo where do u live in the U.S.A now huh?!
mohamed101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey snake777 thanks alot you know some times older ppl makes mistake my mom doesn't want to live in the U.S.A because she doesn't want leave her country but I called her almost 3 days in every week... so my name is mohamed Ali and I live in VIRGINIA am also student at south lakes high school which is located in RESTON,VA.. so I think I have read a topic about being a doctor in somalia but I don't know if this girl you were telling is the one how wrotte it. so do you use to live in the U.S.A?? and I know some of my friends come from vietnam.. so can you tell me something about your culture cause i like to learn many things about the other cultures?? any ways thanks for replying to me and good luck..

have a nice day!

MOE OR MOHAMED
Snake777

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh i see . Ur mom does not want to move . Old people usually dont want to leave their homeland for other places . My grandpa is like that too . I and my family live in te city . My grandpa lives in small village soo far away from us . My dad told him to come and live with us so everyone could take care for him but he does not want to Confused
Ohh u re HS student?! So am i ^^ ... i'm junior at HS . So who do u live with in U.S huh ?
Hahah and about that posts , i'm sure it was not my friend Smile she is rarely online
Lol and i have not ever been in U.S Very Happy but i do have soo many friends there Wink Lol and great ! u have friends from Viet Nam . You can ask them about our culture lol , i dont know how to tell u Rolling Eyes soo many things to say so i dont know where to start
i have to get back with my hw now ^^
mohamed101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey snake thanks again any ways am junior too.
and I'll go back to AFRICA maybe this summer.
so we'll contact with each other in here just take a care and peace
also I'll ask my freinds about UR country..
Snake777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ! U will come back ur homeland this summer , it will be great to meet ur mom and ur friends in Africa again Smile
Heheh yeah , ask ur friends about my country , and then ask me those things again to make sure if it's right Very Happy
Hey do you have Thanksgiving break there now ?! Aww happy thanksgiving ^__^ hahah we dont have it here but sooo many friends said that to me Rolling Eyes
mohamed101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thaanks and happy thanksgiving to you too.. yeah we have it the school is closed for 4 days so we got long weekend../ any ways tha,ks again for UR time and see later
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: