Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scriper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think today internet is a big hazard, couse of collection of fuc*in homepages.
But this problem can be solved by livejournal. you would have your own page and... no sstuppid vasyapupkin.narod.ru in the future plz, only start your online diary, don't reg domain!
longthink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right ,it's so much useful,I like it very much
Dennis21021

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Internet we can communicate some subject in different country. I agree that Internet is becoming more useful in our daily lives. Very Happy
anuson.yon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the past time to the present technology is develop more then past time. Comfortableness is the first choice for chosen. Wireless technology comes to be the part of many lives.
Internet is used widespread in the world and it is the one of most technology which happened along time. And many people use internet in many way. However, in my opinion, there are two reasons for using the internet.
The first reason is we use internet for searching the information. There are a lot of many datas are there in the internet world. For example, we can use internet in the business, trading. Sometime you want the information for write the report. You can search the information from the internet for example, history, novel, vocabulary and many something that you don�t know.
The second reason is we use internet for entertaining. There are many websites that you can download the data which you are interest. Such as, movies, game, picture, wall paper, song, etc. And you can chat on internet with other people which far from you. Sometime you can see that people by the camera.
In conclusion, Internet has many benefits if you use it in correct way. However, someone still use internet in mistake way. We should create the law for stop that someone. What do you use internet for?

Code:
Very Happy Mr. Green
Laughing Twisted Evil Mad Shocked Confused
oranich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet is my life. becaues I use internet everyday.
Razz
If don't have internet, I can't connect new friend.
honggan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,Internet give us many funs,and it toally change our lives,I love Internet.
Keigo_noon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet is very modern technology. It can search for the data by not take long time. In my opinion, the internets have three reasons of advantages. First, the internet have more entertainment such as game online, chatting see the movie and listen music. The second is internet easy to find the data, for example fine information for report. The internets have more education and news that have a lot of website such as www.Yahoo.com. Finally, the internet useful trading for example the advertisement on website or trading on the site. In conclusion, nowadays the internet will be the part of our live. Because of it have most useful and comfortable. Are you have any advantage that you used internet?

Weena Khanvaraphantichai ID: 47212132 ENV
LNG 103 G.18
mindy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Internet Reply with quote

Hi! It's my first time to take a replay on line. You can call me Mindy.We are already familiar with computers. Computers work for us at home, and in factories. But it is also true that many children today are using computers before they can write. Many people worry that children do not learn from experience but just from pressing a button and that is not good for them. They think that children are growing up not knowing about the real world. What do you think?
bypleasure

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: I don't know why i use Internet. Reply with quote

Internet is a marvelous to all of us as we know ,and I like it ,too.By Internet ,we can do many things,chatting,playing games,get informations and making friends with new one.
But I do not.I use Internet to play games only,making me study very bad,I fell so ashamed to my parents.I abandon myself in the unuseful games to my life.
Scaurr0ck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet is making by peoples and it just a reflection of all peoples
Donald Turner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my research, I think the best way to learn English over the internet is to use web conference and telephone. But the problem is bandwidth. What do you think?
sonppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Internet Reply with quote

I usually use computer to chat with my friend and surf Internet.
Internet is usefu for us. Such as I can use it to do my homework and improve my English.Because I can chat with my keypal.
Without the internet,it is not cinvenient to my life.
app

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Internet a lot. In internet I can watch flash, read news, play games and so on. I also express my viewpoint whether it is true or not in forum. There are, however, many unsafe.
wangmin9303

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sawanya wrote:
i love to play games online very much.It's too fun
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I love the Cs game!I am a good player
Brenda314

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Internet Reply with quote

I am an internet user too, and I love it very much!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
In the internet I can find every thing I want at any time at any place, as long as I have a computer~~ Razz Razz Razz
And also I think internet can help my study of English so I am eager to chat on it~~ Smile Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: