Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Love The Dog.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steele

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like dog very much .but i hate cat.because cat is a prond animal.it isn't faithfuu for you.sometimes dog can relive your dog. i want to have a dog.but my parents don't agree with.unlucky Sad Evil or Very Mad
alice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: l also loves dogs... sooo much... Reply with quote

i lovedogs soo much...
but i couldn't have one since i was small...<< how sad>>
b/c my mom said, i can't take care about myself, how can i take care of the dog....
well, i am going to get one this summer... ha ha ha ha....
i am soooo excited...~~~~yayayayay...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kanokwan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: I love it too! Reply with quote

Laughing My dog is very pretty. I have four dogs .It can protect my house. Some times I play with my pets by run around my house and my dogs will run with me.This method , it can the dogs are exercised. Everybody of my home like the dogs too!.My sister feeds them . Dogs are the best friend neither human.
steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: l also loves dogs... sooo much... Reply with quote

alice wrote:
i lovedogs soo much...
but i couldn't have one since i was small...<< how sad>>
b/c my mom said, i can't take care about myself, how can i take care of the dog....
well, i am going to get one this summer... ha ha ha ha....
i am soooo excited...~~~~yayayayay...
oh,friend you're so luncky.my parents often i can't take care myself too.so they don't buy any pet for me.i am unlucky so much Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
namison

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I love dogs very much! Especially, I like Shiba. It�s very very cute. My family doesn�t keep any pets now but my uncle keeps Shiba now. The dog name is Taro. Male. He is about 2 years. When he was about 2 months, my uncle started keeping Taro. Of course Taro is very very cute! If I�m sad or tired when I�m with Taro, I�m healed� Laughing

By the way, about 6 months ago, my families kept other dog for about 3 weeks. It�s stray dog. It�s female and Shetland sheep dog. We couldn�t find the owner so we decided keeping this dog until can find the owner. Of course we didn�t know her name so I gave new name. It was not meaning but I named her �Yun-yun�. Times passed, we started loving Yun-yun. Even my father who likes cats prefers dogs had a soft spot in his heart. However, Yun-yun�s owner was found. So we had to put back Yun-yun. We put back her to the owner. I cried� Crying or Very sad But it cannot be helped. Only 3 weeks but I could make some memories about Yun-yun!

Do you like Shiba or Shetland sheep dog?
eiko2238

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: I like dogs. Reply with quote

I like dogs very much, too. Very Happy I have a Shiba named Ken. He is about 3 years old. He is blown and has a white nice tail. He likes to run on the field. I often sleep with him because he is warm. Of course, I like all kind of dogs. I�m also friend with pretty 2 dogs named Ton and Moku.

Dogs make me happy and relaxed, so I think dogs are the best friends for people.
Il-hwan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, I like the dog.
Sometimes they are look like guard to protect our house.
I have a dog. Her name is "Mary"
She is about 5 years old. She likes to walk
I love her so much
Mary always gives me happy.

jinnaoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Hi(^ ^) Reply with quote

Hello! I love dog very much Very Happy
I think that dogs know human's feelings.
When I feel sad, I play with my dog.
I feel fine.
I have a dog whose color is white.
My dog's name is Lavi. He is 10years old.
I love him very much.But I don't live with him.
So I'm looking forward to meeting him during summer vacation.
hayako

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Shiba! Reply with quote

I love Shiba very much.And I have male Shiba.His name is Ryunosuke,he has black heir..He is a little bigger than general Shiba size.He is 12years old,so he is beginning to
show white streakes! However,of couse he is my precious to me as usual!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: