Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bagpack to travel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beum_elec

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Bagpack to travel Reply with quote

Three years ago,I started to tour by method bagpack and hitchhiker.
My first trip,I went to Changmai and Maehongson. I went to travel with my friends for 7 persons.We started at pump Jet Rangsit about 08.00pm by celled every drivers which came on oil pump.
About 10.00pm we founded driver which went to Changmai and he accepted to we can went with him. During the traveled to Changmai ,the weather were very cool because we went by a pickup which
air can touch our. We arrived at Changmai about 6.00am and agreed to went to Hun Num Dang at Maehongson because we want to saw dark grey seas in tomorrow. We leaved from Changmai by hitchhike at 8.00am and arrived to Hun Num Dang at 6.00pm because distance was very far.
When we arrived to Hun Num Dang , we setup a camp for cooks and sleeps. Stars in the sky were very beautifuls and more than everywhere which we ever saw. To night the weather were very cool more than Changmai. We got up at 5.00am for saw dark grey seas at a cliff. The sunshine when past the dark grey seas is very beautifuls.
The next traget we went to Maesurin waterfall about 60km from Hun Num Dang .Maesurin waterfall have a lot of waters and very high. Tomorrow was the New Year's Day in 2000. We were very happy because we countdown to 2000 Year with other tourists.

Mr.Yutthana Khamsat 43221238
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: