Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have a brother,good or bad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momotan0430917

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Have a brother,good Reply with quote

I have sister Very Happy She is cute,and very kind and help for me Smile So I think good to have a brother or sister. Very Happy
lmsp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Have a brother,good or bad? Reply with quote

I don't have a brother.But,I think have a brother it's so good,beause when you fall the hard,your brother can help you.And you can with he play the game,listen to music.......So, I want to ask you:"why don't you ask me don't have a brother why is bad?"
iswriting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy

I have one brother and two sisters!! They younger than me.So I wanted to old sister or brother Sad But I am satisfied now Smile Because I can enjoy always. Sometime we quarrel with eachother. But I think that it is happy Very Happy Very Happy
Leon Young

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a brother older than me, when we were small,we often fought with each other,I was smaller.so every time the defeater is me .and winner was my brother.we have joy and sadness together.I always follow his heels.I play with him and his friends ,he always profect me ,and teaches me many things,
If I never have a brother, I think my life would be tasteless and colorfulness,I thand my bro!although sometimes he made me feel sad!
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the brother is in your age, then good
if not, then bad
getty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: I have one younger brother. Reply with quote

I have one brother.He is 17 years old.
He plays baseball everyday!
But,I have to go school where is far from hometown,so I don't live with my family.
Crying or Very sad
waraboshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: my precious brothers Reply with quote

I love my brothers Very Happy
We are all good. Sometimes we have quarrel but it is not bad.
They are my precious brothers Razz
I can't think I have no brothers.
gunjiyamasaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I am a japanese student.I have one brother and one sister. he and she younger than me.he is good and she is good. I love my family!! Very Happy
tomo326

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: I haven't brother!!!! Reply with quote

I have a older sister, but I have'nt brother Crying or Very sad
I like my sister, but Iwant to have a older brother!!!

because I think older brother is very kind and mind me Razz
piro♪

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: I envy you! Reply with quote

I have no brothers and sisteres. Crying or Very sad Some of you don't like your brothers or sisters, but it is wonderful thing that there is parson by blood Very Happy I envy you Wink
Allison

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: i have a old brother Reply with quote

Hi! i have old brother too!he is 22 old now,and he gets a job.
he is very kind, but we talk little...
crankynerves

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question good question.. sometimes it can be fun but when he starts bullying you then it gets annoying

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Hi☆ Reply with quote

I think it is good Very Happy Very Happy
He is older than I by 13 years.
But we are very friendly Razz
Ely91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Have a brother,good or bad? Reply with quote

[quote="cloudy"]I have a brother,he is older than me.he is very terriboll!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
BlanK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that have brothers and sisters is pretty nice, im the oldest one of my brothers we are 5, 3 girls, 2 guys, and i love them.
somethimes i have fights with them but just for silly things and i think thats the idea...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: