Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Family is the most important
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yosuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Family is the most important Reply with quote

I love family. I think it is important.
For example when I was troubled, family was helped me. I can feel relax in family. A family is irreplaceable.
clover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my family too Very Happy Very Happy
Family is very important.

Shortly after I worry, they rides on consultion.
I think that a family is what supports and suits
in any times, without betraying Razz
leonid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Jutamas INC 46211806 Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Jutamas. Iím a student from Thailand. I do agree in this topic íFamily is the most importantí may be cause my family makes me think like that.

In the last year, I studied hard and had a lot of activities at school thus I had to came home back late at night. My family especially my mom worried about travelling to home. If I reached home about 2:00 a.m., she waited for me at her sofa. I wouldnít my family worry about me. I told them that they didnít worry cause thisís my life. It belongs to me. My dad whoís hardly talked with his child said that I was born by the parents therefore they must worry about me and look after me the best. This situation shows that my family loves me so much and wishes me has good life. I believe that I always have my family beside me. I think that Iím fortunately person cause my family is very happy. The most important thing in my life is my family.
noom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am agree whit you Jutamas.I am amonsak.I am thai.
.but at timt I don,t live at home because I study far from house.but I come back to home in weekend. I miss them.
flowerkill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can say that again.
petr0220

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Alex Reply with quote

I think family is very importan. Family is giving undarstood for life.
Also this increse your responsobilety in life. I would like that you know it.
abdi0291

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Hassan Abdi I have big family, four brother two sister, mother and father.I am very happy with my family, becuase We live togather, We take care our parents and I help each other.
abdi0291

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am student of HTC I am learning english, I studied almost Six month.
Now Iam enteresting english, becuase I studied a lot and I will study more thats my plan.I think english is helpful for student. I will study english in my live. I think that is my best idea.
abdi0291

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like holiday and I think everybody likes holiday,Why? becuase a lot people stay at home.Some people go another state, somepeople go target center.I like holiday becuase I play soccer,I visit my friends.I work my homework.When I play soccer I remember my old country also I remember when I was child. Thats way I like holiday.
smiling

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my family very much too. Now I'm studying at another city of my country. I cann't come back home until next festival. Today is Mother's day,and I miss my mother so much.Wish every mother in the world has a good time.
buster

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Family Reply with quote

I think family is most important too. I feel very relax with them, but sometimes not. When my father tell me stupid thing, I feel bad. I sometimes can't beleive him. But most of the time I feel relax. :roll:
LucentShade

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't hate my family or anything, but I don't really talk to them unless I have to. . .
lioness

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm studying history plus I have a husband and one baby. I wouldn't be able to study and bring up my child without parents help. You know, now their life is totally different than it used to be and helping me is very challenging for them. I have to do so many things, that I'm not able to be a perfect student. Embarassed However, without their love and care I would have the two options: to forget about having a child now, or to forget about studying.
cindy_chalita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Family is no.1 Reply with quote

Parents are the best!! They helped us to solve every problem we have. They teach us to be a good person and they take good care of us. I feel warm and safe to stay with them because I know that they can protect me from danger. I love you mom, and dad!!
apple+peach=watermelon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jutamas INC 46211806 Reply with quote

hello
i agree with your opinion in familiy forum.we feel same way.my family also very very worred about me ,but you know ,they love you so they want to protect you and do not let you hurt.so the family is a best place when you feel lonely you feel sad .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: