Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the reason about a cat is better

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fugitiva5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: the reason about a cat is better Reply with quote

hello strangers:) i love the cats too:) they're so soft and sweet and they just the things that they wanna do..so lazys and cheaters!! i think is a good choice because the birds are in the jail, the fishes in the water and the dogs are cute too but sometimes complicated!! Shocked
i wanna have a cat but i got no money never mind i love them!!! Rolling Eyes Cool
miyu70

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: ★hello!!☆ Reply with quote

Hello Very Happy I'm a Japanese college student.
I love cat ,dog and a lot of animals.
I have cats and a dog in my parents' home . they are very cute Razz
But I live away my parents. So I can't see mypet . I miss them Crying or Very sad
I want to see them Sad
fugitiva5

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI miyu.. Cool yeah that's wrong, i was in your situation too. i had 5 years away from my cats because i leave my home when i was 11 years old, and years later i knew that one of them wasn't there Crying or Very sad
now in America i can't have a cat because you have to pay for care one! that's not fair! Confused
footarou

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: I have two cats☆ Reply with quote

Hi!Nice to meet you! I'm Fu~☆
I love cats,too!!!!!!
I leave the birthplace as a college student now and live.
Cats are in the birthplace.
Therefore, it cannot meet and is lonely.
I think that it wants you to break up for the summer early.

Zenon

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is lucky she is star but she cry cry cry!

I like my ciągnik!!! I love my ursus!! She is lucky....
fugitiva5

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi footarou..hi guys Very Happy
my cats were like members of my family..it's pretty hard stay away of your cats and maybe impossible bring them with you,but if you can't anyway stay with them there's one thing at least that you can do:
- Idea you have to be sure that they're in good hands and a person of confidence care of them, for stay quiet and meet with them in the future:)
Don't worry i'm sure that you can Survive many summers! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: