Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cat is very cute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
June

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Cat is very cute Reply with quote

Hi, my name is June. I have five pets, two dogs, a cat, a rabbit and a bird.
Specially, I love cat. She is so cute. She is in my home, about thirteen years ago.
So, she is very old now. Generally cat is saying that it is not kindness. But my cat is not.
I think she loves me. Because when I went school trip, or not in my home for few days,
She almost didn�t eat her food and kept wandering as if she was going to find me, my mother said. Do you think she loves me?
But nowadays, she is very old, nothing to do but sleeping. I am anxious about her.
If she died, what can I do? It is very sad for me.

That is why; my cat is very kindness and very cut.
How about your pets? Please tell me.
gura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Is your cat OK? Reply with quote

I read your message. Your cat is really cute!! I have a cat, too. But my cat is not kind and naughty. And I think he doesn't like me. When I try to touch him, he is sure to bite my hand. I'm always feeling so sad.
But I love him though. I want your cat to live long.
Mariam_sa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello June,

Very Happy I,m like you, cats-lover.

Losing someone or something is generally painfull.
I had acat 7 years ago. Crying or Very sad But, she died . I was so sad and i spent aday crying.Now, I have another cat which i take care of much.& i hope it will last for along time& i wish the same for your cat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: