Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

travel all around China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reniajy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: travel all around China Reply with quote

Very HappyI dream of travelling all around everywhere in China from my childhood.As you know ,China has more than 50,000 history country,it left us very rich and brilliant cultrue and heritage.such as Great Wall,which was built in Qin Danesty(over 2,000years from now).Up to now ,it is still a mystry that people at that time can build it without any modern machine.
Have you ever been to Xiangxi (in the west of Hunan province)? I went there two years ago when i had short time practising teaching in a school.on a holiday,my classmate and i spent over one hour to get there.on our trip,we had a good sightseeing of the pure water and beautiful mountain.It is far away from city,so few people stepped on it.The Fenghuang Town,in Xiangxi, is the third largest old town in China.it attractive many visitors in recent years.Good mountain , good water and good pepole make you far away from reality and irratate.you have every right to enjoy it as you stand in beautiful natrue.Everything is perfect with you.I make up my mind if I have enough time and enough money i will travel through everywher in China
aa702

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes,
I come from china, but could you tell me where you come from;
anyway ,may I mack friend with you
saeme0829

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:08 am    Post subject: Good! Reply with quote

Surprised Hello Very Happy
I'm from KOREA in middle school student .
CHINA is the neighborhood country of KOREA .
Chinese ground is very very large !
So China is the point of the travel round the world.
I really want to travel to CHINA !

thank you Laughing
Nomusan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.I am Japanese.
Now I study Chinese in my university.
Therefore I am really interested in CHINA.
I heard that there are unique willow in Beijing.
I want to see that Razz

To go to China,now I save money Mr. Green
wakaba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I'm a Japanese college student. I'm learning English and Chinese now. So I'm interested in China very much. Someday I want to go China and eat Chinese food Razz What food is popular in China now?
Walter_Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Welcome you to China ! Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Well , I will leave for North Europe next year ,HOwever ,I still miss my hometown In China,I hope everyone who likes travelling could come and have a look! in my hometown -------In Fujian province ,a city near the sea .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: