Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do you think of man-made beautiful girl?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ealin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: what do you think of man-made beautiful girl? Reply with quote

nowadays more and more girls tend to take surgery on appearance so as to gain a better looking,what so think of such phenomenon?actually myself appreciate natual beauty,i think your looking is given by your parents,we have no right to change it ,maybe the inner improvement is more important, and what's your opinion? Very Happy
chakiri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: what do you think of man-made beautiful girl? Reply with quote

Hello! I am a Japanese. People doing cosmetic surgery is increasing in Japan. If the person gets possible to live happily by doing cosmetic surgery, I think that I may do it. However, I do not want to do cosmetic surgery� Sad
ealin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah,chakiri. maybe i understand you
beauty is not free,you must pay cost for it. maybe bear some great bitterness or even take the risk of life ,actually.i don't think it's worthwile if you aren't extreme ugly.
learn to appreciate yourself and find out your own advangtage may be more helpful to establish your confidence
weiyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course, everybody wants to be good looking. i think a small surgery is acceptable. as long as it won't influence your health. Otherwise think carefully before having a plastic surgery.
Azaquiel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is really hard to talk about, because there may be many reasons that we haven't considered before judging these people who go under the knife in order to make themselves look more beautiful.

But reality is, they want themselves to look beautiful so people who sees her will love her. However, most of these people have trouble loving themselves and are already expecting people to love them. Their external "beauty, therefore, are often mismatched with their inner counterparts.

�����������������
ealin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azaquiel wrote:
This topic is really hard to talk about, because there may be many reasons that we haven't considered before judging these people who go under the knife in order to make themselves look more beautiful.

But reality is, they want themselves to look beautiful so people who sees her will love her. However, most of these people have trouble loving themselves and are already expecting people to love them. Their external "beauty, therefore, are often mismatched with their inner counterparts.

quite agree with you,azaquiel! Very Happy ,sometimes beauty is not a good thing,i think,it may mislead you and cover your eye, if a person really love you ,he /she won't care your look ,i suppose
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: