Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canada! ! ! !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3b class

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Canada! ! ! ! Reply with quote

If I get enough money I want to go to Canada to study English. Because I want to see the beautiful vast area of snow. It is very cold unlike Japan.
If I go to Canada I take many winter clothes.
What do you think??? Please reply soon.
I think that I want to go to Canada as soon as possible. (^〇^)/~
zlwhaaksl

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: You have to take the winter clothes. Reply with quote

Do you want to go Canada?

But when I read the message you have written, I didn't think that you can go to Canada.

Do you have enough money?

I think your answer may be not.

If you have enough money, you take the winter clothes and travel to Canaka!

Then, your problem will be solved.
U-jin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canada is nice, but be careful not to go to French speaking part of it Very Happy
jovs_98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Canada Reply with quote

Canada is a great place! I've been to Vancouver three years ago, it was a great place.

But I guess you need to work on your English first before going there Wink
obelix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canada is a beautiful country. It does not snow all the time but has seasons like most other places. It is true that the winter is long. This past winter it started to snow, where I live, in October and the last snow came in April.
Today, it is raining but it is quite warm. I can hear many birds singing outside in the forest.
Summer officially starts on 22nd June and is usually very warm, you have to be careful not to get sunburnt. If you go into the countryside you have to watch out for mosquitoes, blackflies and other biting insects. You learn how to live with them and outdoor activities like boating, fishing, camping and hanging out on the beaches are very popular things to do and if you like organised sports, there is soccer, rugby, baseball, volleyball; even cricket.
Canadians are a tolerant people. They come from all races and they mostly all get along fine. Of course, there are some, who try to bring the troubles from their homelands here but they are very few and very boring.
3b class

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U-jin wrote:
Canada is nice, but be careful not to go to French speaking part of it Very Happy

I don't speak French but I can speak English a little.
I want to study to speak french very hard!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: