Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

peoples' spirits after death!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metro^girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: peoples' spirits after death!! Reply with quote

Hi am metro^girl ..

i wanna know in ur opinion ...

where do u think people spirts go after death?? what happen to them ??
jenjen

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We go home! Where we all come from. We go back to review our life, see how we went with all the challenges we sent our souls to earth to learn and develop and grow from. We are welcomed with love and much happiness by all those souls we know and love from this life and previous ones. We continue to learn and develop within our soul groups, much like our families here but huge. Then when we are ready for more major soul development we come back to earth, with sadness on the other side and much joy on earth when you are born.

So when you die rest assured all those you knew from this life and loved in this life will be there to greet you. While those left here will mourn. And so it goes - on and on and on.
amahmood

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always been in doubt, but I am sure there must be something out there.
I don't belive that I am going from nothing to nothing.
jenjen

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I too wondered and had my doubts. When the older members of my family died I put it down to OK they have had their life and it's over. It was only when the love of my life died too young and I really needed to know he was OK, that the big questions just wouldn't go away. I never believed in hell and what some religions taught therefore I couldn't comfort myself with he's gone to heaven.

My love was a naughty boy. But he made so many people happy during his life. Never deliberately hurt anyone was loved by many people. And is always missed. But I know now 2 years later that his death made sense. If he was still here our lives would have been so very different.

After he died. He kept comming back. And so many of my loved ones who have crossed over have too. They all came back to comfort me and help me keep going. I have important work to finish and had to soldier on. You can feel their presence. Here their voices, have conversations if you make the quiet time to listen.

They set up situations to let you know they are with you, sincronistic events some may call it. They send signs and make miracles in your day. They watch over us. They helped me though the last few years.

Today I spend more time with the living. Living an earthly life, but if I take the time to meditate or sit quietly in nature they come. And you can share all the love with them that you did while they were here.
Azaquiel

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like jenjen had said, I don't believe in people's spirits diminishing as they die on Earth. They continue living within our hearts always providing us guidance and comfort of their company. They are somewhat our conscience's assistant? I have my beloved grandmother and other family members that watch over my shoulder. Haha, I better stop before I confuse you anymore. =]

�����������������
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: