WORDLESS CARTOON OR PHOTO STORIES

<b> Forum for material writers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

venegeo

WORDLESS CARTOON OR PHOTO STORIES

Post by venegeo » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:58 pm

I am looking for FREE online wordless short stories in cartoon or photo form. Can anyone direct me a website to obtain these? Thanks.

tigertiger

Re: WORDLESS CARTOON OR PHOTO STORIES

Post by tigertiger » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:37 am

venegeo wrote:I am looking for FREE online wordless short stories in cartoon or photo form. Can anyone direct me a website to obtain these? Thanks.
I have been looking myself. Have you had any luck.

In the end I had to get a newspaper and photocopy and blank out the words.

emile

Post by emile » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:53 am

I also like to get the comic section and blank out the words. It's surprisinghow diificult it is for them to produce natural, casual and humourous responses.

I tried searching on google for 'add a caption contest' and found lots of interesting pics that would be good for a 'creative response' story.

my site: www.roadtogrammar.com

Clare James ELT

Post by Clare James ELT » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Yes - some nice cartoon strips with empty voice balloons from Grammarman. I think the URL is grammarmancomics.com, but failing that just put "grammarman" into Google, and you'll get there.

GreenlightmeansGO

Post by GreenlightmeansGO » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi, I know this is about 3 years late, but you can look at the Owly comics (totally wordless) and there are some peanuts comics out there that are also wordless.

A google search of 'silent comics' or 'wordless comics' might help, too.