MA Linguistics and TESOL student needs participants, please!

<b>Forum for teachers teaching TOEFL </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Naomi

MA Linguistics and TESOL student needs participants, please!

Post by Naomi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:07 pm

I do apologize ahead of time, as I have the same request posted on the "Applied Linguistics" forum.

I can provide more detail if needed. All that I require for my dissertation are teachers that have taught idioms to English Language learners. It could have been part of the curriculum or something they did on their own time. The age range of students is of no concern. I'm a student of Newcastle University in England and can attest to that if need be.

I have a signed permission form from my dissertation supervisor and will also require participants to sign a form of permission, but no names will be used in my study.

Please contact me though e-mail if interested or if you have any questions: [email protected]

I will need to audio record the conversation, which can be done through Skype and will only take about 10-20 mins.

Background information: I have about 9 years teaching experience teaching overseas at international schools for elementary level learners. I have also been a school guidance counsellor for 1 year providing support for families, students and staff. I was directly involved in assisting our senior students apply for university entrance.

Thank you! :)