Telelangue

<b>Forum for teachers teaching TOEFL </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

elgringoloco

Telelangue

Post by elgringoloco » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:46 pm

I am presently giving lessons by phone for the French company Telelangue. I really enjoy working for this company and would like to network with other Telelangue teachers to exchange ideas and teaching methods in order to improve my teaching methods in this medium. I also really don't know that much about the company and would like to hear from people who have had experience working with them in other capacities in order to learn more about the company and its structure.

geha821

Post by geha821 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi I have been a Telelangue teacher for 41/2 years Hate the company, love the system and the work. Would love to chat to you as I feel very alone. Telelangue doesn't like for teachers to know each other.

geha821

Post by geha821 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Just ready the date that this was posted. Looks like you started with them just 9 months after me. Hope we can be intouch and if you are not working for them now and you can share with whom you are working, I'd appreciate it. geh.aus with gmail.