DO NOT GO TO WORK AT INFOSERVE IN FLUSHING QUEENS

<b>Forum for teachers teaching adult education </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

pureatheart

DO NOT GO TO WORK AT INFOSERVE IN FLUSHING QUEENS

Post by pureatheart » Thu May 14, 2009 1:58 am

I am a former teacher at Infoserve located in Flushing Queens New York. I want to warn other teachers to DO NOT QUIT their job and work at Infoserve the owners Grace and Steve will promise you a certain pay per hour and will tell you that they will give you a raise after a few weeks when they evaluate you. Well that is a lie. After I started working there I found out that what they do is that when they do not want to continue to pay you they will go behind your back and instead of offering new classes to you as a teacher who has been with them for several months, they will hire another teacher making less money then you.Which is the reason why I left because of course if I am not offered any more classes then I do not have a job. They also have people who are working there illegally who do not even have legal status to be in the United States.
If you want to learn more about this school you can ask any questions you want to ask. Also I have inside information that the school is about to close down. They already had a Manhattan location close down before that had so many violations that the state of NY refused to open up the Flushing school in the previous owners name so he had his wife who is Grace to open up the school in her name. Which is Infoserve Also it is at 39-20 Main Street next to Burger King.