penpals for 9-12 olds students ... www.dogakoleji.com

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

gulaykus

penpals for 9-12 olds students ... www.dogakoleji.com

Post by gulaykus » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:30 pm

Hi :) ,
I am teaching English in a private school in Istanbul, Turkey. My students are 9-12 olds who have been studying English for 4 years. They are so eager to exchange mails with other children around the world. It would be great if we can set up penpal.
Thank you..
For more information about our school ,please check
www.dogakoleji.com

quel

Re: penpals for 9-12 olds students ... www.dogakoleji.com

Post by quel » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:03 am

I teach English in In Brazil and have students at the same age of yours.
may be we can exgange e-mails?
Raquel

I am teaching English in a private school in Istanbul, Turkey. My students are 9-12 olds who have been studying English for 4 years. They are so eager to exchange mails with other children around the world. It would be great if we can set up penpal.
Thank you..
For more information about our school ,please check
www.dogakoleji.com[/quote]

pizza12345

pen pal

Post by pizza12345 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:31 pm

i have 120 students that would love to be your pen pals. they are all in teh 5th grade and most of the students are 10 years old. Please let me know if you are interested. By the way....you have a beautiful school.

Miss Lee

swedishfish

penpals wanted for school in South Korea

Post by swedishfish » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:20 am

Hi,
I am a teacher at a private school in South Korea. My students range from age 9-12. They have been studying English for 2-3 years and are eager to correspond with students from another culture. If you still want pen-pals (snail mail is preferred, but we could do e-mail too) please let me know. Please send me an e-mail with the word "student" in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Christopher J Diedrick
[email protected]

lucy5

keypals or snail mail.

Post by lucy5 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:17 pm

I have about 20 students ranging from 7-12 who would be interested. We are based in Spain, but I also have Dutch, Swedish and French students. Would also like to swap ideas with other primary teachers. Thanks Lucy :)

boba

keypals

Post by boba » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:18 pm

Hi!

My name is Boba and I have a class of 13 Pre-Intermediate students aged 12-13 who are very eager to find keypals. (if the offer still stands)

We are from Pancevo, Serbia. The bokk we're using is Opportunities Pre-Intermediate. All of the students have been studying English for the last 3 years at least.

Please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Hope to hear from you!

Boba