looking for pen-pals

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

agasza

looking for pen-pals

Post by agasza » Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:17 pm

Hello!
I'm a teacher in private secondary school in Poland. I'm looking for pen pals for my students. They are in age 13-17. We live in a small beautiful town. We have opportunities to invite students from another country.

Alexa

looking for penfriends

Post by Alexa » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:43 am

Hi! My name is Alex. I teach English in Russia . Some of my pupils (10-15) are interested in improving their English and meeting new friend s all other the world. Waiting for your emails.

sethmessanger

penpals

Post by sethmessanger » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:52 am

hi. I have students aged 10-14 and we are interested in your students ...
if it is suitable ... we are waiting for your reply..

kemal gonen
turkey

jonathan davis

my esol students are hungry for interaction

Post by jonathan davis » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:18 pm

Hi Agasza

We are in central England, in a city called Peterborough, at the Peterborough College of Adult Education. I have 13 ESOL students, aged 14-16, who seem to be very sociable. I have trouble keeping them away from e-mail when we use the computers. So If you can't beat them, join them.

I hope your students can contact us, even if they already have other pen-pals.

My students are from Portugal, Czech republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Poland! and Pakistan.

I suppose the next step is to make sure they all have e-mail addresses. I can make a note of them and e-mail the addresses to you if you like.

Jonathan Davis
ESOL teacher, aged 42

Hope to hear from you soon.

gulenhepgul

penpals

Post by gulenhepgul » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:56 am

Hi!
My name is Gülen. I am teaching English in Turkey. I have lots of students who wanna improve their English and share ideas from the students all over the world. My students are at the age of 12-16. We have lessons in our computer lab once a week ( for 15-16) and twice a month ( for 12-14). My aim is to make them interested in other cultures and improve their target language through internet. If you think we are suitable for you, please inform me! :)

cfliang

Want to match your students with my students

Post by cfliang » Tue May 31, 2005 2:55 am

Hi, glad to get your message. And luckily, I am a teacher of English and I have around 350 students learning English. They are from 20-30 years old and they are all interested in learning English. Some of them used to be teachers, and others are right out of college. But they all want to make e-pals. Please let your students know that they may write to [email protected], 'cause all of my students have access to this email box. I belief some of them will reply the messages. Look forward to finding them enjoying the communication.