penpals for my Swedish students!

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Lindapatrik

penpals for my Swedish students!

Post by Lindapatrik » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:07 am

:lol: Hi! I teach English and Swedish here in Sweden and would like to have a correspondance with another school/class somewhere around the world! My students are aged 12-16, I teach several classes and have about 28 students in, each class. I prefere ordinary mail but e-mail is also OK (or maybe both). Maybe we can send tapes to eachother where we have recorded our messages instead and thereby practising spoken English! Hope to get answers!/yours sincerely Linda Ekemalm [email protected]

charlottejill

pen pals

Post by charlottejill » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:18 pm

Hi

I am business studies teacher and gifted & talented co-ordinator in a school in Sheffield, England. I am looking to set up some of our students with e-mail pen pals. Our students are 11-16.

Initially I would like to start small, say 10 students but then roll it out. (I am not looking for a whole class link at this stage - something more for students to do in their own time by e-mail).

If you are interested please e-mail me and I will give you more details about our school and students.

Many thanks!!!!

Charlotte ([email protected]) :lol: