Looking for penpals!!

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

anastasia

Looking for penpals!!

Post by anastasia » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:34 am

Hi!
I'm Anastasia from Greece and I teach English and French . :)
My pupils are really interested in corresponding with children around Europe as they want to practice their English and get to know different cultures at the same time .
They range from 10-16 years old and they speak English and some of them French too.
They are really excited with the idea and they are looking forward to getting in touch with other children. :D

Hope to hear from you soon!

sethmessanger

hi

Post by sethmessanger » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:09 pm

hi.. I am an English teacher from very near.. Turkey.. I have an idea of sharing my lessons on the internet.. but time zone is problem.. if you are interested and if you have a computer, web cam,internet.. we can (students) chat on internet... ok? waiting for your response...

[email protected]
kemal gonen
malatya
turkey

anastasia

Post by anastasia » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:36 pm

Hi Kemal!
Thank you for the kind invitation.
I wish I had computer in the class, let alone web cam and internet. Unfortunately I have internet only at home. Sharing lessons would be a great idea but I suppose you teach many students in the classroom. I only have one-to-one lessons which makes it even more difficult.
I hope you'll find some class to work together soon.
Thank you for your answer

Best regards
Anastasia

gulenhepgul

pen pals

Post by gulenhepgul » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:37 am

Hi!
My name is Gülen. I am teaching English in Turkey. I have lots of students who wanna improve their English and share ideas from the students all over the world. My students are at the age of 12-16. We have lessons in our computer lab once a week ( for 15-16) and twice a month ( for 12-14). My aim is to make them interested in other cultures and improve their target language through internet. If you think we are suitable for you, please inform me!

i_rosh

Post by i_rosh » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:02 pm

Hi Anastasia
I'm Iroda from Uzbebistan. I teach English.
I think every pupil is interested in having friends and getting to know about new places and people. My students are 16-17.
Internet is available to us so it is easy to correspond on internet or to use ordinary mail. Both of them are useful but we prefer ordinary one.
If you are still interested write to me. [email protected]