snail mail penpals

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Gosiatj

snail mail penpals

Post by Gosiatj » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:03 pm

Hello,
I am a teacher of English in a village in Lower Silesia, Poland. My students are 11-15 years old, begginer and pre-intermediate level. They are looking for penpals from Europe who would like to write snail mails. Some of them can also write basic German.
[email protected]

anastasia

Post by anastasia » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:10 am

hello and Merry Christmas!!
I already sent you a message but something is wrong with your e-mail.

I'm a teacher of english in Greece and some of my students are interested in corresponding in english by post.
If you are still interested let me know here: [email protected]

Many wishes
Anastasia

anastasia

mail

Post by anastasia » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:58 am

I sent you another message too. Hope you received it - as the first one I suppose- cause it seems to have returned to me as spam mail.

I'm not very good with technology so you could change the filter of spam maybe? Would you like me to send it again?

Best regards
Anastasia

gmateos79

spanish teacher of EFL want keypals for her students

Post by gmateos79 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:49 pm

Hello!!!!

I am a Spanish teacher of EFL in Primary Education. My students are 10-13 years old and their level is beginner and pre-intermediate level too. They are very excited with the idea and I think that this can be very funny for them and for us... we can exchange experiences and information as teachers.

The internet connection at the school is not very good but I will manage!!

Thank you very much for your time. If you are interested..write me soon

[email protected]
gloria