PEN PALS WANTED FOR UK STUDENTS

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

charlottejill

PEN PALS WANTED FOR UK STUDENTS

Post by charlottejill » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:19 pm

Hi

I am business studies teacher and gifted & talented co-ordinator in a school in England. I am looking to set up some of our students with e-mail pen pals. Our students are 11-16.

Initially I would like to start small, say 10 students but then roll it out. (I am not looking for a whole class link at this stage - something more for students to do in their own time by e-mail).

If you are interested please e-mail me and I will give you more details about our school and students.

Many thanks!!!!

Charlotte ([email protected]) :lol:

gulenhepgul

Hello from Turkey

Post by gulenhepgul » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:57 am

Hi
I'm Gülen.I'm from Turkey. I have lots of students who want to have keypals. Some of them have keypals, but 7th grades ( 17 students) have not,yet. If you think we are suitable, please inform me. I believe that It will be great to exchange e-mails from another country and learn about other culteres.
Sincerely, Gülen

charlottejill

PEN PALS

Post by charlottejill » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:28 am

Hi

Thank you for your reply, that sounds great thank you. I can't guarentee 17 matches but I hope that quite a few of our students will want to get involved.

By key pals do you mean e-mail pen pals?

How old are your students? Ours are between 11-16.

Feel free to e-mail me direct at [email protected]

Thanks again

Charlotte