need some guidance for my new job at a webhosting company

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Danielprice

need some guidance for my new job at a webhosting company

Post by Danielprice » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:28 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm actually preparing for my next job in oregon. Right now, im working in a computer service based industry so i have applied for another service based company but its entirely a different area to work. The company im going to present for interview is hostguts.com and its quite reputed for its strict employee selection procedure. What i want to know is that my job role at hostguts.com would be editing supervisor to supervise their emails and flyers for marketing purposes and to keep up with their customers all around the world (newsletters, flyers, official blog, forum threads etc.) to monitor and correct any errors in it.
If you want to know some more details about what my work environment is like please refer to hostguts webhosting features page
Will i find it hard to work in a totally technological terms, i mean i know the terms but the way they are interrelated is not something new to me.
Please guide me if there is any book or exercise i can do to put myself ready for working in a webhosting company.

Thanks,
Daniel