Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think of "Innovatives" Text book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamya Al Kooheji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: What do you think of "Innovatives" Text book? Reply with quote

Has any of you used "Innovatives" text book to teach ESL? I'd like some feedback on it, please. I intend to use it with adult learners in groups of 10 to 30 and I'd like to get some feedback from you- or if you suggest and better textbooks.

I also wonder what would work with beginners. I don't like the ones. Parents are driving the children to the institutes three times a week hoping they'd learn more than a couple of phrases a time. I believe children can learn fast and we only need to present a suitable method.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: