Looking for text (description) of "The Snowman" by

<b> Forum for material writers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

laiyuda

Looking for text (description) of "The Snowman" by

Post by laiyuda » Tue May 30, 2006 6:45 am

Dear all,

I am a Ph.D. student in linguistics in Taiwan. I"m recently interested in second language acquisiton, specifically on aspect acquisition of EFL learners in Taiwan. I want to collect the data based on narratives; thus I decided to use illustrations in my study. I found "The Snowman" by Raymond Briggs a good one for my students to start with.

Does anyone have the description or text that describes the illustrations in this book so that I can design a cloze-test like passage in the task. :?:

Best,

Stephen

eslweb

Society for the blind

Post by eslweb » Wed May 31, 2006 2:07 am

I can't help you directly, but I do know that the Socieity for the blind make electronic books and they might be able to help you with this, their email is: [email protected]

laiyuda

Re: Society for the blind

Post by laiyuda » Wed May 31, 2006 4:38 am

eslweb wrote:I can't help you directly, but I do know that the Socieity for the blind make electronic books and they might be able to help you with this, their email is: [email protected]
:D Thank you very much. I will write an email to this organization and see if I can get any help.

^^