Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for text (description) of "The Snowman" by

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Material Writing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laiyuda

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Looking for text (description) of "The Snowman" by Reply with quote

Dear all,

I am a Ph.D. student in linguistics in Taiwan. I"m recently interested in second language acquisiton, specifically on aspect acquisition of EFL learners in Taiwan. I want to collect the data based on narratives; thus I decided to use illustrations in my study. I found "The Snowman" by Raymond Briggs a good one for my students to start with.

Does anyone have the description or text that describes the illustrations in this book so that I can design a cloze-test like passage in the task. Question

Best,

Stephen
eslweb

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Society for the blind Reply with quote

I can't help you directly, but I do know that the Socieity for the blind make electronic books and they might be able to help you with this, their email is: enquiries@nbcs.org.uk
laiyuda

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: Society for the blind Reply with quote

eslweb wrote:
I can't help you directly, but I do know that the Socieity for the blind make electronic books and they might be able to help you with this, their email is: enquiries@nbcs.org.uk

Very Happy Thank you very much. I will write an email to this organization and see if I can get any help.

^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Material Writing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: