Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

penfriends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agdaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: penfriends Reply with quote

Hello
I am an English teacher from Poland and I am looking for panfriends for my students so they can practice English. Their age: Between 14-17.
Let me know if ou are interested
argemiro amaya buelvas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: let´s help each other Reply with quote

Hi, agdaw

Let me just first introduce myself, My name is Argemiro amaya buelvas, I am 28. I work as an English teacher at Universidad de Córdoba. I earned this degree at the same university I work. I have two years and a half working here. I do have the same need you have.

So, my single question is, how can we get in touch to have a possible international friendship circle?

please write to me as soon as you can.

argemirojab@hotmail.com
flora01192005

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Hey Agdaw and Argemiro Reply with quote

Hey both teachers ?RazzRazzRazz
The frist , i introuduce to myself , i am Flora Chan, i am 23 yrs old . I am not a teacher , but i am studying in English in the www.Sitc-edu.com . I have a half years to study and work to me part time .because i am mixed person come to Vietnam for my studying , Travelling and Visit my relatives in Vietnam .
Oh Why do boths of teacher not teach english in Vietnam ?

Take care and cheers
Flora C
Florach1202@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chenyingteacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: penfriend is a good way to practice writing in EFL Reply with quote

hello ,friend :
I am glad to meet you here and hope it will not be too late because I am a new member. Now let me introduce myself:25, from china , middle school english teacher . I have the same wish with you to find penfriends for my students and I.I think it is difficult especially for chinese students to learn well english ,because we do not have language environment ,so the students can not put what they have learned in class into practice ,which limits their acquirment of language. Penfriends is a good way for students to find chances to commucate with native speakers .Most of students have great interest in it because they not only can practice language but also can make friends .so let us communicate ,and become friends
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: